• Latest Pictures

    Diora Baird hot hd wallpapers

    Diora Baird Mini Biography
    Diora Lynn Baird is an American actress and former model for Guess? who has appeared in films such as Wedding Crashers and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.  
    Born: April 6, 1983, Miami, Florida, United States
    Height: 1.73 m
    Personal Quotes Most of the time you're playing the crazy girl or the stripper--always the stripper! I mean, how many strippers can I play? I can do a lap dance phenomenally, and that's not a good sign, because I'm not a stripper.[interview in Askmen magazine, 2007] Everybody has a card that says they're a producer. I learned very quickly that if a producer wants to have dinner with me, he doesn't want to cast me, he wants to .... me. If he wants to call my manager and set up a meeting, then that's another thing.[interview in Playboy magazine, 2004] It wasn't until in the last year and a half that I started making fun of myself and the fact that I have big boobs. I never really was comfortable with my large breasts. And I went to the plastic surgeon, and almost got a breast reduction. I didn't do it, thankfully.[interview in Maxim magazine, 2006] I'm aware that people see me as a hot symbol, and it's getting me attention. But I know I can act.(interview on horror.com, on starring in a horror movie following The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)] I can't imagine topping this. Really. I can't imagine doing like "Little House on the Prairie" (1974) gone wrong or something. I really think this will be it.

    Diora Baird High Resolution Wallpapers

    Diora Baird high resolution wallpaper



    Diora Baird hot photo



    Diora Baird navel photo hot



    Diora Baird hot picture





    Diora Baird navel hot



    Diora Baird hd wallpaper





    Diora Baird hot hd wallpaper



    Diora Baird high resolution wallpaper



    Diora Baird hot bed scene


    No comments